The purpose of the website InteliGator is to investigate and look-up information about other persons. The website is dependent on a vast variety of self-inserted factors and then sophisticatedly scans through a wide internet database to give you detailed information on the person you are looking for!
With InteliGator you are essentially running a background check through the internet of your target individual. The reason you may want to do a background check could be various reasons. A lot of the times employers do them to gain info on prospective employees. Some people may think that a background check may have bad intentions in mind such as blackmail but that can be far from the truth. The system uses information from legal sources, typically public sites to draw information. Chances are there is little about the person is personality but more of the things that the general public would have knowledge to, this is why it is legal. The parameters the site uses include phone numbers; email addresses and names to name a few. By using these parameters the site is able to scour through the internet and may help be bring light on the person you are searching for. You can therefor use this service to find the contact information of an associate you have lost touch with or even a person who keeps harassing you through the phone. Yes a lot of sites do this but there has to be something that sets them apart from the rest, otherwise they would have no business.
Instigator has many advantages for people looking to search others;
- It is completely legal service so you will never have to worry about getting in trouble with the law. Think about it as being a more powerful version of Google.
- If you are not sure about the quality of the service you are allowed to have a 4 day trial at one dollar, or $0.25 a day. That is incredibly cheap.
- The site uses a great mixture of powerful services for some amazing results.
- The searches are specific and you can use information like marriage records, and criminal records to find your person in a more precise fashion.
- The widespread database of archives will find you even the most dormant pieces of information.
The disadvantages of InteliGator are to minimal for a list but they do have some, for instance the pricing can be a bit high for people who do not spend a lot of time searching for people. It costs $19 per month and if you are looking for only a single person this seems like too much, you can remedy this by getting the 4 day trial though.
To conclude, the final thought of InteliGator is that it is an influential website when it comes to finding information about others that one may have a hard time finding otherwise. You can take the 4 day trial if you are reluctant to buy for the whole month, but if you are looking for constant surveillance of other then it is much better than a lot of its competition.